We live in the land of opportunities. With the right amount of hard work and innovation, anyone can make a go of a business. That’s why you need to take advantage of even the smallest opportunity to make your business shine.
Social Media Marketing Tools
Social media marketing tools are excellent elements to create amazing campaigns. Gone are the days when businesses needed little to no advertisement. An expensive TV commercial or single large billboard is not going to cut it. Well, not if you truly want to reach the majority of your target audience.
If you don’t tell people who you are, they won’t buy from you. The more people know about you, the more chances you get to increase your profit margin. You need to find the best strategies to promote yourself and/or your business to the masses. This is exactly the kind of strategy opportunity that social medial marketing tools offers. And to take advantage of these opportunities, you need the right tools.
Get a head start by harnessing the opportunities that social media offers. Following is a short list of tools you’ll need and some excellent tools for your reference. Go through the list and equip yourself.
Content Creation Tools
Content creation is an important task. But, the difficulty lies in publishing it effectively. It consists of finding, organizing and sharing relevant digital content on a specific top for your target market. You need to curate your content so that it remains consistent and trackable. It’s also useful in keeping your information sources updated. You could probably do this without the help of tools. But, using tools makes the process more efficient and less time consuming.
1. Pinterest – A visual discovery platform. Collect ideas for different projects and interests using interactive boards.
2. Storify – Create ‘stories’ or ‘timelines’ by collecting and publishing content from social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Monitoring & Sharing Tools
Till now, it has been all about scheduling and organizing your posts. But how will you know which content is bringing you profit and which one needs an extra push? To know that precisely, you need monitoring and sharing tools. Here are some tools you can check out.
4. TweetDeck – TweetDeck is good for beginners. It covers the basic needs of any Twitter user. It’s an excellent tool for scheduling tweets and monitoring your interaction and messages. Also, it tracks hashtags and manages multiple accounts.
5. Hootsuite – Hootsuite is one of the best free social media listening tools available and covers multiple social networks, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, WordPress, and Foursquare. It is well known for its social media management functions.
6. Social Clout – Social Clout is a metric tool that taps into your social conversations via blogs, forums, and social media threads. It acts like a third eye and helps you gather insights whenever your brand’s name is mentioned on Twitter or Facebook. You get to know the actual responses and public opinion about your brand. Plus, you know what you’re lacking and how well you fare against your competitors. Now, that’s some information you don’t want to miss. Right?
Do your marketing strategies always revolve around data and insights? Well, then these analytical tools are what you need to have!
7. Google Alerts – Google Alerts is free and fantastic. Discover which sites are your best friends and get alerts every time your brand receives a mention on social media. You can even choose to set Google alerts if certain keywords are being used on social media sites and forums. All for free!
8. Social Mention – Social Mention is a straightforward search engine for finding mentions of your brand (or any other term). There’s even data on how often your brand is mentioned. It gives analytic insights in realtime and organizes the social med data into a single stream of information. Popularity is measured under categories like strength, reach, passion, and sentiment. It provides data from all major social networking websites on the go.
Lead Generation Tools
A “lead” is a possible successful business transaction. Every lead represents a chance for growth and you definitely don’t want to miss a single one of your leads. There are ways you can optimize your presence using social media marketing tools to get more leads. Here are tools that will help you generate leads effectively.
9. Leadfeeder – Leadfeeder tells you what companies visit your website, even if they never fill out a form or contact you.
All you need is Google Analytics for Leadfeeder to tell you who visited your site in the last 30 days. It also finds contact information for employees at the company. This allows you to follow up with visitors who never inquired about your product or time your outreach to prospects in your sales pipeline.
10. Hunter – Hunter can be used to find emails by typing in the person’s name and their company. You can also browse for all emails at a specific company. You can use the tool for free for up to 100 requests (email searches).
Have you tried some or all of these tools? Or do you think that we missed a few of deserving tools? Well, shout out in comments!
You may also enjoy reading: How To Improve Customer Experience