Your website is the digital face for your small business. Nowadays, it’s fairly common for potential clients to base your business credibility and trustworthiness just from your website design alone. At a minimum, your website needs to project a great first impression and be worthy of the time you expect a potential client to spend on your small business website. How do you determine if your small business website needs a facelift? We’ve compiled a simple checklist to help you determine if your website needs a re-design.
- Integrated with social media sites like Facebook and Twitter? Question Yes No
- Addressing common questions from customers? Question Yes No
- Providing engaging and helpful content? Question Yes No
- Getting traffic from visitors that fit your ideal client profile? Question Yes No
- Mobile or responsive optimized? Question Yes No
- Showing up in search engine results for prospects? Question Yes No
- Using clear call to actions (CTAs)? Question Yes No
- Expanding the reach of your business? Question Yes No
- Able to display rich media such as videos and presentations? Question Yes No
DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE CHECKLIST
If you answered “No” to any of the questions on the checklist, it’s probably time to take a serious look at your small business website design. Let our web design and graphic team at get your business to the next level. Call us today at 858-874-6528.